CBR1100XX.org Forum

SOLD>SOLD>SOLD....FI Super Blackbird Lot. 3 frames with titles. TONS of parts. HUGE lot for $1250

SOLD. 3-12-22. Everything is gone. 

SALE PENDING as of 2-22-22.

Located in Kansas City, MO.

Hey there. I'm new to this forum but I'm an established member on some other forums and I'm happy to provide phone number to interested buyers. And I have way more photos upon request.
I AM NOT SELLING PARTS INDIVIDUALLY. Buyer takes ALL.
I am a motivated seller. I just want to find a good home for all of this. No idea what it's genuinely worth. But I figure $1250 is a decent starting point for the whole lot. OBO
3 frames in all - ALL WITH TITLES - numbers matching. Two of the frames are "rollers" and have clean MO titles. The third frame has a MO salvage title and is ready to be signed over to new owner. All ready to be signed over to new owner. The two rollers DO have keys for the ignition.
NO complete engines included. Sorry.
All are from FUEL INJECTED model year CBR1100XX, Super Blackbird.
LOTS of fairings, seats, ECU, exhausts, wheel sets, etc. One had a turbo installed and that's included. I have some extra aftermarket parts that will be sold separately, i.e. hard Saddle bags and Hyperpro Racing shock.
I do also have fuel tanks in good shape. I will sell those as well for a separate negotiated price. Not expensive though.

This will be a big commitment and will take some time. You'll need a trailer or cube truck.
Message me and we can start a conversation. Thanks much for your time.

PXL_20220220_204202820.jpg

PXL_20220220_204447216.jpg

PXL_20220220_205215581.jpg

PXL_20220220_205112198.jpg

PXL_20220220_205123162.jpg

PXL_20220220_205304385.jpg

PXL_20220220_211349615.jpg

PXL_20220220_205156901.jpg

PXL_20220220_205309799.jpg

Edited by Scrabble

Just curious, I can only see the turbo exhaust. any pics of the turbo kit? What's missing? A pic or two will tell.

Is that a Hookers XX decal on the front of that black nose fairing? Did we know this guy?

I think you have some XX treasure. It would cost me twice your asking price to come and get it.

Good luck 

Edited by CALCXX

I’m glad you found a buyer.  With an “all or nothing” clause, my best tip would be to find a motorcycle specific salvage yard who may want to buy the lot for resale, but you likely wouldn’t get your asking price.

3 hours ago, Zero Knievel said:

I’m glad you found a buyer.  With an “all or nothing” clause, my best tip would be to find a motorcycle specific salvage yard who may want to buy the lot for resale, but you likely wouldn’t get your asking price.

Thanks much. I agree about the motorcycle Salvage yard. I knew our only hope was finding a Bird lover EAGER to take it all. And I knew the price had to reflect the cost of logistics involved. 

Thanks all! The buyer is still set to finalize the purchase soon.

• Upvote 1

• Scrabble changed the title to SOLD>SOLD>SOLD....FI Super Blackbird Lot. 3 frames with titles. TONS of parts. HUGE lot for $1250

The lot has sold along with all aftermarket stuff. 

The only thing that remains is a brand new set of Fairings from ABS Fairings. Still new in the box, unopened. 

Paid $650 shipped. Asking $450.

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/mpo/d/overland-park-cbr1100xx-blackbird/7442052933.html

If interested, message me. 

Thanks much.

00R0R_j9a2ts0qWyfz_0fu0aQ_1200x900.jpg

00M0M_1CMxklQ0aGfz_09C0fu_1200x900.jpg

00t0t_e6hOTcRmcDzz_08z09n_1200x900.jpg

16 hours ago, Scrabble said:

Correction. I'm at $400 on the Fairings now.

Shipping a box that big is going to cost a bundle. I can go $400 if that includes shipping to 37801. I have 2- ‘99 birds that would appreciate lipstick.

Deal?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, RXX said:

Shipping a box that big is going to cost a bundle. I can go $400 if that includes shipping to 37801. I have 2- ‘99 birds that would appreciate lipstick.

Deal?

I should have charged you delivery. My dad lives in Knoxville. I visit several times a year.

I sold the fairings locally today.

SOLD.

4 hours ago, Scrabble said:

I should have charged you delivery. My dad lives in Knoxville. I visit several times a year.

I sold the fairings locally today.

SOLD.

You should get in touch next time you are here. 

Just to be clear, was I too late?