CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: 2002 CBR1100XX Silverbird: 11K Miles: $ 5,500.00

Have to make room in the garage.  If you recall I have two XXs.  An 01' Redbird and the 02' Silverbird.  The Silver is actually in better condition than the Red...but the Red is so sexy and if I can only have one it is going to be that one.  It has a Full Yoshimura Exhaust and PC3.  It is darn near perfect with brand new PilotRoad 5s. ( 250 miles ). There are a couple of scratches on the front fender, one on the right minor and a scuff on the stator cover.  A legitimate 8.75/10.00...and I am being tough on it. Fresh oil change.  Fresh Clutch and Brake Fluids. New SilverStar Bulbs.   It will come with a MRA Touring Dark Smoke Touring Screen. I also have a brand new, in the box Black Widow Stainless 4 into 2 Header.  Listing here first, then off to Craigslist and FB marketplace.  I will be happy to assist in a Fly and Ride via Sacramento International Airport ( SMF ) and can host a fly in member for a night if needed.    $ 5,500.00 to a Board Member.  

IMG_1749.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1745.jpg

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

• Like 1