CBR1100XX.org Forum

I am trying to create a for sale thread but it says I don't have access?

GimPin

Is it saying that when you try to go to the sale section, or when you try to submit the post?  Can you give us the exact copy and paste or screenshot of the message?  I don't see any issue with your account.  I did add +2 rep on your account in case there's some built in account limit for 0-rated accounts.

13 hours ago, SwampNut said:

We have had some issues with posting certain fonts and complex text.  Are you copy/pasting from another place?  If so, try pasting in only plain text.

this must have been it ... after pasting in note pad and back to the forum it worked.  Thank you for your help, now go buy my bike 🙂 

Yeah, if you paste from something like Word/Excel or similar, there's some sort of garbage embedded.  The protection systems on the forum see it as a potential SQL database injection attack and block it.  Then the 403 is because I have failed to give that specific error message.

exploits_of_a_mom.png

16 minutes ago, SwampNut said:

Yeah, if you paste from something like Word/Excel or similar, there's some sort of garbage embedded.  The protection systems on the forum see it as a potential SQL database injection attack and block it.  Then the 403 is because I have failed to give that specific error message.

exploits_of_a_mom.png

I don't know what's worse...that I understood that or that I LOLed as hard as I did at it. 🤣

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use