CBR1100XX.org Forum

21/22 winter or 2004 r1 resurrection project.

tomek

42 minutes ago, superhawk996 said:

First off; I didn't "shit all over your thread" like you keep claiming, I made one comment that I thought would be light humor since it followed another person's comment that was much more damning.  

There has to an element of truth in humor. There was none in your "light humor". So it was just an insult based on pathetic lie.

You and your brother are bullshit artists, and refuse to own what you have you been doing.

No backbone whatsoever. I have no respect for people like that.

Edited by tomek

1 hour ago, superhawk996 said:

First off; I didn't "shit all over your thread" like you keep claiming, I made one comment that I thought would be light humor since it followed another person's comment that was much more damning.  You say you erased the thread because you didn't want to have an eternal argument with me, yet that's exactly what you've chosen to do.  You've repeatedly said that you were done and never engaging me again, yet you just can't stop.  You've made numerous blatantly false accusations and statements, as usual.

I think he's gaslighting himself, then us.  I think he believes he's not the shit-stirrer, and that the humor everyone else here exchanges is somehow serious and targeted at him?  Dunno.

1 hour ago, fizzy said:

I was wrong once, turns out I was mistaken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8dEDEbFzmI

As with most videos, I jumped ahead a bit to see if the meaty parts were worth watching.  I happened to jump to where he said, "This will work if the person has a minimum of self awareness..."  Yeah, so no, won't work here, zero self awareness.

EDIT:  Going back to watch it all, because it's good and educational.  Recommended watching.

That was a pretty good video, and it pretty well explained my ignore list.

I worked with a guy that was a know it all and quite stubborn, but he hadn't gone full Tomek.  He seemed to be particularly 'attacky' of me because I was his boss despite him being older and more experienced in diesel equipment.  He kinda pushed the other guys around but they mostly sucked it up as they were novices.  The first time he got loud and directly insulting was when I said something about how the injectors in a 7.3 Powerstroke work.  He lost his shit about what a moron I am, no diesel in the world works like that, etc.  A little later I handed him something from Ford that gave a brief overview of the HEUI injection system and said "flip through that in your free time."  He acknowledged his fuck up.

Then one day he starts on a bit of a rant about how he should be the foreman and I should be his subordinate.  Cool man, let's go to Ed's office; you present your side to him, I'll volunteer to step down with no hard feelings, and we'll let him decide.  There was a fair bit of back & forth, he backed down and chilled out pretty well after that.

21 hours ago, superhawk996 said:

I've got a great idea for you!  Pay someone to join and have your back so you can at least point to one person that takes your side here.  Or hell, just invent a new user name.  That's free...and hopefully the only way to find someone like you occupying our planet.

Funny you should say that, as I have contemplated that you and SwampNut might be the same person. There is an invisible thread that connects both your posts that sometimes shows thru the matrix. Never mind, all in good fun. 🍺

By the way, the last vid I posted was not really directed at any one person, but the thread as a whole. 

49 minutes ago, fizzy said:

There is an invisible thread that connects both your posts that sometimes shows thru the matrix.

We're brothers, so that also explains Tomek's racist rants agains both.

4 hours ago, SwampNut said:

We're brothers, so that also explains Tomek's racist rants agains both.

Q-ban is not a race. Not possible.

Now, prejudiced mofo, yes, I would agree, but both of you have worked extremely hard for it.

Also it reminds me some of Black guys saying the only reason they get pull over is color of their skin. 

Never mind 30 mph over, expired plates and no tail lights. Same situation here.

Never mind both of you are bullshit artists, shit on my threads, two faced, gaslight, etc. But, yea, Q-bans.

3 hours ago, fizzy said:

Have you 2 actually ever been seen together? 😎

Not by anyone that got away alive.

I can only think of 3 forum members who have in the recent years.  Lots of them at the '02 West Coast Bash- I think that's what it was called.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, fizzy said:

Have you 2 actually ever been seen together? 😎

Yes, along with Batman.  Thus ending both our claims that we are.  The Batman.

It also makes the YOUR MOM jokes super awkward.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2021 at 8:31 AM, tomek said:

If I ever see you in 3D I'll just spit on you. That's how I feel about you.

Wow. Assault has been initiated. How do you spit through your Klan hood?? doesn't it just blow back all over your kielbasa hole?

On 12/10/2021 at 10:45 AM, tomek said:

there is no redeeming value for me

Well, I haven't said as much but I'd be Lyin' like Biden if I claimed I never thought it.

On 12/18/2021 at 11:23 AM, superhawk996 said:

You say you erased the thread because you didn't want to have an eternal argument with me, yet that's exactly what you've chosen to do. 

Does this mean Ann Margaret isn't coming?

• Upvote 1