CBR1100XX.org Forum

21/22 winter or 2004 r1 resurrection project.

tomek

5 minutes ago, SwampNut said:

It's fucking weird, and it all could be taken in fun like any other normal person here would.  Could be IN on the jokes, or BE the jokes.  Strange choice.  And apparently sitting out "his" threads like he told me to do doesn't actually solve the problem.

Your little moron brother keeps shitting here repeatedly but you are obviously blind to it. So perhaps he is the problem, and you are definitely not the solution.

What happened to your ignore botton, it seems to malfunction quite often in my particular case.

And no, humor of somebody possessing room temperature's IQ, not in Arizona btw, fails to amuse me.

Tell your brother to cut bull shit and stop shitting here with his pulled out of ass crap here in The Garage. 

I don't have patience for him anymore, there is no redeeming value for me in getting in discussion with him. He is clueless, and keeps lying, twisting, etc. 

Got it?

You can keep calling me whatever your little heart desires sweetie, there's no need for you to pretend to be a grown man for me.  I made one comment and you lost your shit, it's not my fault that you can't handle being challenged by the Cuban Moron.  The more retarded shit you talk the more you show who the problem is.

None of the engines I've worked on have blown up so apparently you're dumber than room temperature IQ.

Well, even engines built by MotoGP factory teams blow up from time to time, so, congratulations, you are better than them. Not totally unexpected since you are Cuban. None of you guys has ever done anything wrong.  

So, my last words to you. Fuck you and fuck off. See yea. Have a good life.

Thank you for taking half the day to think that through before responding, I appreciate all the effort you put into your many conversations with Cuban Moron room temperature IQ idiot liar.

Here is how Cubans do it. I rediculed Swamp long time ego for giving automotive paint advice to Dave that would make entire crew of any body shop roll on the floor and laugh hysterically. So what Cuban does? He tries to flip it around and make me the butt of some sort of acetone joke. Lol.

There has to be an element of truth in humor, otherwise it is offensive humorless shit. If it is baseless it is just insult.

So, let's say, you wanna make fun of my less than perfect English - go for it, I'll laugh, I'm perfectly aware on my limitations here.

If guys pull crap out of your asses only because both of you are soreassed for some other reasons, and shit on my threads in The Garage - Fuck you and Fuck Off.

And that cute Obsession vid clip- classic projection by Swamp. I mean he has me on Ignore since about 5 BC yet comments on my posts and gets involved any chance he gets. Lol.

I do admire his ability to read my posts while having me on ignore.

14 hours ago, SwampNut said:

Seeing only other peoples' responses to The Professional Engine Destroyer is very likely far more hilarious than seeing his posts along with them.

I hadn't thunk of that, but yea, it is.  I've somewhat enjoyed reading the retardations and made up accusations tho.  I wonder how much acetone it would take to wipe the slate clean.

On 12/11/2021 at 1:02 PM, SwampNut said:

Seeing only other peoples' responses to The Professional Engine Destroyer is very likely far more hilarious than seeing his posts along with them.

LOL  you just hit it on the head for me.   Same here.  Only see the responses and it's funny as shit.    :ph34r:

7 hours ago, lordzarkon said:

LOL  you just hit it on the head for me.   Same here.  Only see the responses and it's funny as shit.    :ph34r:

I didn't quote his stuff to keep the other "ignorers" from having to see it and jabbing their brains out through their eyeballs, I'm glad it turned it into funny stuff.

11 hours ago, superhawk996 said:

I didn't quote his stuff to keep the other "ignorers" from having to see it and jabbing their brains out through their eyeballs, I'm glad it turned it into funny stuff.

Ignore is a very recent and rare thing for me.    Never did it before, but I did it because the amount of text that seemed useless to me and in large volume seemed to take up too much real estate on the screen from single sources.

Now I can move along at a more normal pace and the Org seems like a better place.

The information shared here is literally off the charts in diversity, and I appreciate it like nothing else I have ever come across. 

:ph34r:

Edited by lordzarkon

Funny how Swamp has me on ignore, and his bro does not quote me, and yet he never fails to show up when Oscar is in trouble. His reaction time is extremely fast as well. Lol.

Obviously he cannot without me, .org specific Stockholm Syndrome I guess.

It's sad that you actually think you're that important, that I've ever been in trouble here, and that Carlos ever felt he needed to rescue me from your nonsense.  Overall I have a pretty decent standing with the members here, meanwhile you're the only person I've known to be close to being thrown out.

That does not change the fact you have shitted on this thread for no good reason. But of course, none of you have ever been responsible for anybad. Lol.

Carlos always shows up in situations like that, pure coincidence of course. Lol. Really remarkable turn of events when he cannot read my posts, and you don't quote me. Truly amazing.

1 hour ago, superhawk996 said:

It's sad that you actually think you're that important, that I've ever been in trouble here, and that Carlos ever felt he needed to rescue me from your nonsense.  Overall I have a pretty decent standing with the members here, meanwhile you're the only person I've known to be close to being thrown out.

LOL, I'm "rescuing" you?  WTF.  That's a great one specifically in a thread that I made sure not to post in at all, as requested, until OP turned it to shit HIMSELF.  Shit's funny, but also sad.

7 minutes ago, SwampNut said:

LOL, I'm "rescuing" you?  WTF.  That's a great one specifically in a thread that I made sure not to post in at all, as requested, until OP turned it to shit HIMSELF.  Shit's funny, but also sad.

Of course you overlook the fact your bro shitted on it unprovoked, for no good reason.

I just decided to close it because I don't wanna endlessly argue with you know who. It is like being forced to prove 2 plus 2 equals 4 over and over again.

First off; I didn't "shit all over your thread" like you keep claiming, I made one comment that I thought would be light humor since it followed another person's comment that was much more damning.  You say you erased the thread because you didn't want to have an eternal argument with me, yet that's exactly what you've chosen to do.  You've repeatedly said that you were done and never engaging me again, yet you just can't stop.  You've made numerous blatantly false accusations and statements, as usual.

I've got a great idea for you!  Pay someone to join and have your back so you can at least point to one person that takes your side here.  Or hell, just invent a new user name.  That's free...and hopefully the only way to find someone like you occupying our planet.

A real man would have showcased the build, filled it with 0-16 oil, and set a new track record to prove what a bonehead I am, instead you walked away humiliated and defeated and now it's eating you alive.  All these months spent trying to convince everyone that I'm the dumbest person on the board and you folded to me, that's gotta sting.  But I will give you credit for finally folding after trying to take the pot while holding a 7 high hand.