CBR1100XX.org Forum

21/22 winter or 2004 r1 resurrection project.

tomek

4 hours ago, SwampNut said:

I don't either, but kinda cute chick, wish it wasn't recorded with a potato.

That's Tina Fey from SNL.  She's humpable.

• Upvote 1

I thought she looked very familiar, potato notwithstanding.  For the longest time I thought she actual was Palin since I mostly don't see any news and just saw the mockery.  Which, with Palin being pretty retarded, was not far from reality.  So hard to tell.

On 12/3/2021 at 10:16 AM, superhawk996 said:

Funny how the first person that shit on it garnered no attention, but when it's me you just can't resist.  Your CMDS is showing.

Who was the first? Blackhawkxx? I asked a serious question I was hoping to get an answer to so I could understand the rebuild completely.

On 12/3/2021 at 11:31 AM, superhawk996 said:

He likes using light weight oil for track duty because he knows more than everyone else and got pissy when I implied a connection between that and his fried track motor.

How many motors has he destroyed? May want to keep that pertaining to motorcycle engines to keep the number manageable 

On 12/3/2021 at 1:23 PM, jon haney said:

that no one would suspect/catch until it went boom. 

I think that's why he got so pissed about the other thread questions. You fuck up the cam chain and run the bike without repairing it what would you think it would do to the guides?

20 hours ago, XXBirdSlapper said:

I think that's why he got so pissed about the other thread questions. You fuck up the cam chain and run the bike without repairing it what would you think it would do to the guides?

You're assuming he damaged it, but the picture I saw was showing a single plate on a Hi-Vo chain that split.  The rest looked fine.  That's why I called it a "WTF" failure.

11 minutes ago, jon haney said:

You're assuming he damaged it, but the picture I saw was showing a single plate on a Hi-Vo chain that split.  The rest looked fine.  That's why I called it a "WTF" failure.

Not assumed. I asked him several times how it was damaged and he refused to answer. How would it get damaged? Prior to the melt down or because of it?

On 12/8/2021 at 1:10 PM, XXBirdSlapper said:

Not assumed. I asked him several times how it was damaged and he refused to answer. How would it get damaged? Prior to the melt down or because of it?

I doubt that he had an answer for you, and/or didn't want to tell you.  LOL.

I don't think "damage" is the proper word.  "Made incorrectly" is more fitting.

My guess is that one little plate didn't get the proper heat treating before assembly, and fatigued.

I've worked at a manufacturing facility for 22 years now, and still get surprised once in awhile at people's ability to get shit wrong.  Hell, I could be wrong.

47 minutes ago, jon haney said:

I doubt that he had an answer for you, and/or didn't want to tell you. 

He refused to answer in the thread, and said I should pm him for the details of what happened. Like he was unwilling to share the details with everyone.

4 hours ago, XXBirdSlapper said:

He refused to answer in the thread, and said I should pm him for the details of what happened. Like he was unwilling to share the details with everyone.

Interesting.  In this thread he said something about ignoring you so I figured he'd just ignored your question.  Maybe he figured he could BS you with some Polakian smoke & mirrors but didn't want to chance being outed by others. 

He definitely wouldn't want me calling him out.

2 hours ago, superhawk996 said:

Interesting.  In this thread he said something about ignoring you so I figured he'd just ignored your question.  Maybe he figured he could BS you with some Polakian smoke & mirrors but didn't want to chance being outed by others. 

Cuban Moron is here again. You fucking lying POS can't just let it go.

I have more respect for decomposing dog shit then you. 

3 hours ago, superhawk996 said:

Maybe he burnt his lips while blowing up his bike?

9 hours ago, SwampNut said:

Maybe he burnt his lips while blowing up his bike?

Help has arrived, as always. Your reaction time gets better and better. 

Now, to both of you indefinitely soreassed assholes.

It was answered about 20 times to Mr. Slapper. He was not always on ignore, this nonsense goes back couple of years. There are two threads in Garage about it.

The answer is I don't know.

You, superhawk996, are despicable waste of sperm. 

You are laying, twisting, gaslighting mother fucker, I absolutely have no respect for pricks like you, nothing. If I ever see you in 3D I'll just spit on you. That's how I feel about you.

In the top of that you are just plain, idiotic moron of biblical proportions.

1 minute ago, superhawk996 said:

Poor guy's spittin mad now.  Normally that would bother me, but when it's someone so clearly fucked up in the head it's comforting.

You are lying little bitch. You repeatedly shit on my and others technical threads  by pulling shit out of your ass, and have a nerve to call someone fucked up. 

I gave everyone certain amount of credit and benefit of doubt. 

You've used that all up long time ago. 

So, fuck you and fuck off.

26 minutes ago, superhawk996 said:

Poor guy's spittin mad now.  Normally that would bother me, but when it's someone so clearly fucked up in the head it's comforting.

The Cuban obsession is stronger than slappy's Biden obsession.

3 minutes ago, SwampNut said:

The Cuban obsession is stronger than slappy's Biden obsession.

I've never experienced someone being so obsessed over an average person, but this one makes sense.  Somewhere deep down in his defective little brain he knows that I'm vastly superior to him which is why he has to keep trying to knock me down.

We would not be having this so-called discussion if little Cuban Lying POS Moron has not decided to shit on this thread with his lying pulled out of his POS Cuban Ass comments. Think about it.

Also, ask me if I care what both of you lying two faced mothrfuckers and assholes think about me.

It's fucking weird, and it all could be taken in fun like any other normal person here would.  Could be IN on the jokes, or BE the jokes.  Strange choice.  And apparently sitting out "his" threads like he told me to do doesn't actually solve the problem.