CBR1100XX.org Forum

21/22 winter or 2004 r1 resurrection project.

tomek

42 minutes ago, tomek said:

Totally. Everytime I catch one of those BMW s1000rr I wonder why in the fuck they wait so long before going WOT on corner exits. 

Does the crossplane just make it easier to feel the limit of traction, or does it actually let you use more power without slipping?

I feel like the uneven power pulses should make it more prone to slip a tiny bit earlier and make it easier to tell when you're getting close to the limit and control it...my uneducated and untested guesses.  I've only ridden the crossplane once, it was someone else's that I'd just met so I didn't fuck around much, I love the sound.  Coming off the Bird the R1 felt like a minibike with 200hp.

1 hour ago, tomek said:

Your first sentence, answer is yes on both counts.

The latter part, it is the opposite to what you think. 

Nobody is using "screamer" crankshafts and firing order in Moto gp. They all on big bang, long bang, etc. cranks  and firing order. Inline 4s and V4s. Even Marquez could not make screamer V4 work. 

To summarize:  Makes the power-band more tractable.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, XXBirdSlapper said:

Is that the engine you killed with RTV in the oil pump pickup, or the one you killed by prying on the cam chain?

Or the one he killed by 'racing' it on 5-30 oil.  Or was it 0-20?  Either way it doesn't matter, every professional knows that you're supposed to run lighter weight oil in road racing situations.

Yea, but that moron always has to shit on mine, and other's technical threads with his infinite "expertise".

Swamp has his quirks like everyone else, but  there is no question he is highly intelligent person. Oscar on the other hand, I refuse to believe he is his biological brother. There is huge IQ gap there.

So, that's it here.

2 hours ago, blackhawkxx said:

There are others on here that were looking at your project. 

Sorry man.  I was looking forward to an update and just assumed he was busy with other stuff.

Considering what a moron I am and that I've may times appealed to his knowledge I really didn't expect him to get butthurt so easily.  My guess is that something went wrong on the build or he just lost interest otherwise he'd show how knowledgeable and great he is by continuing.

Ty pierdolona kubanska swinio, spirdalaj chuju I idz sie wyjebac. 

1 hour ago, superhawk996 said:

Sorry man.  I was looking forward to an update and just assumed he was busy with other stuff.

Considering what a moron I am and that I've may times appealed to his knowledge I really didn't expect him to get butthurt so easily.  My guess is that something went wrong on the build or he just lost interest otherwise he'd show how knowledgeable and great he is by continuing.

Well, Cuban Moron has spoken. 

Please continue.

47 minutes ago, tomek said:

BTW, contact Carlos for help. Like you always do.

You always say that and it's never happened, you're wrong as usual, it's no surprise.  "Never" being in reference to anything here, we call on each other for help with other stuff.

Logically, an expert such as yourself would not let a Cuban moron get in the way of showing how much better you are by continuing on with showing your build process.  Clearly you're just a weak little cunt that's afraid of being challenged and shown up by a moron. 

Fighting words in 3,2,1

19 minutes ago, superhawk996 said:

You always say that and it's never happened, you're wrong as usual, it's no surprise.  "Never" being in reference to anything here, we call on each other for help with other stuff.

Logically, an expert such as yourself would not let a Cuban moron get in the way of showing how much better you are by continuing on with showing your build process.  Clearly you're just a weak little cunt that's afraid of being challenged and shown up by a moron. 

Fighting words in 3,2,1

Cuban Moron has spoken.

Please continue.