CBR1100XX.org Forum

Coming Soon: FS: 2002 CBR1100XX Silverbird: 10K Miles

So I am picking up a 2022 BMW R1250RT Friday ( 719 Mineral White ).  Have to make room in the garage.  If you recall I have two XXs.  An 01' Redbird and the 02' Silverbird.  The Silver is actually in better condition than the Red...but the Red is so sexy and if I can only have one it is going to be that one.  It has a Full Yoshimura Exhaust and PC3.  It is darn near perfect with brand new PilotRoad 5s. ( 250 miles ). A legitimate 8.75/10.00...and I am being tough on it. Fresh oil change.  Fresh Clutch and Brake Fluids. New SilverStar Bulbs.   It will come with a ZeroGravity Smoke Touring Screen. I also have a brand new, in the box Black Widow Stainless 4 into 2 Header.   More farkles that I'll update later.  More pics to follow.  ( this one is from the day I brought it home a year ago ).    Listing here first, then off to Craigslist and FB marketplace.  I will be happy to assist in a Fly and Ride via Sacramento International Airport ( SMF ) and can host a fly in member for a night if needed.    $ 5,500.00 to a Board Member.  

IMG_0828.jpg

Edited by SierraKLR

Gorgeous bike. A couple more pics might be helpful for those interested, especially the throttle side with the exhaust. Congrats on the incoming new addition to the family.

2 hours ago, TOXXIC said:

Gorgeous bike. A couple more pics might be helpful for those interested, especially the throttle side with the exhaust. Congrats on the incoming new addition to the family.

Yep.  More pics to follow. It rained last night so waiting for it to dry out.  My bikes never see water... unless it is from a hose.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Very pretty Dave.  I have a 2011 R1200RT that the 22' will replace.  That's next on the selling block.  20k miles on that.  

... and pretty sure the helmet on that bike is the one I bought from you a handful of years back.  

Edited by SierraKLR

On 11/3/2021 at 11:02 PM, SierraKLR said:

And the Redbird that I am keeping

IMG_1027.jpg

You should be nice and sell me that solo seat cover though. I promise it'll go on a better red Bird 😉

• 1 month later...

I still have it.  Life/work got in the way and then the weather took a turn and I have not had a chance to get the pics taken such that I can create a full listing.  Looks like it might be another week or so before I can do it.  If you have items of specific interest I can probably get you some quick pics in the garage

Edited by SierraKLR