CBR1100XX.org Forum

(Photos) Whatcha Eatin’ ? (Photos)

DBLXX

I don't eat bread but when I do it is something like this. It is 25 lbs on top in case you wonder. Anything sponge like structure has very little nutritional value

20211024_101107.jpg

20211024_101138.jpg

Edited by tomek

Stir fry veggies with sichuan red chile-garlic crunch, red chile pods, black sichuan peppers, sriracha.  Probably not fit for human consumption, but OH MY GOD SO FUCKING GOOD.  Two pods per bite might be excessive.  Morning may be interesting. 

D0DAAC16-66A2-4966-9C07-17699BA33DC1_1_102_a.jpeg

What are the chicken looking items?  I see the broccoli and chili pods and looks like something I would eat; heat doesn't bother me.

Broccoli, cauliflower, sliced water chestnuts, bamboo shoots.  Sprinkled with Chinese five spice and some onion and garlic powder, I was too lazy to cut garlic and was out of onions because, you know, death and all that.  Tiny bit of sesame oil spray.  No chicken or even tofu this time.  I was out working in the shop late and whipped this up while hungry and done for the day.

I feel a cleansing bowel movement coming.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...