CBR1100XX.org Forum

Etymotic ER6i

3 hours ago, SwampNut said:

I keep thinking you and I might be related.

Well, in fairness we probably are. Ancestors from the Caribbean...

Christopher Columbus arrived in Puerto Rico in 1493 during his second voyage to the New World, After first landing on an island then called Guanahani, Bahamas, on 12 October 1492, Christopher Columbus commanded his three ships: La Pinta, La Niña and the Santa María, discovering Cuba on 27 October 1492, and landing in the northeastern coast on 28 October.

20 hours ago, DBLXX said:

Item in transit. It may not make it to you - I labeled it “handle with care - used/dirty/soiled/bloody panties inside” 

Some postal thief is going to be very disappointed to only find headphones.

Meant to update this the other day...they fit my tiny little ear canals perfectly. Curious if I can fit a helmet over them, but will be good for walking or working out either way. Thanks Dave!

I used mine in a helmet before I got S-Plugs, and they were fine.  The helmet had removable ear pocket foam and I took it out, put in speakers, and then used the Etymotics as protection for long rides.  Speakers for around town.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TOXXIC said:

Meant to update this the other day...they fit my tiny little ear canals perfectly. Curious if I can fit a helmet over them, but will be good for walking or working out either way. Thanks Dave!

Definitely, but take care.  Mine started to go bad in a year or so...possibly from being too hard on the wires?

6 hours ago, TOXXIC said:

Those were my 3rd set. They absolutely fit underneath the helmet. You have to compress the grey pads and shove them in your ear and they expand. 

1 hour ago, DBLXX said:

Those were my 3rd set. They absolutely fit underneath the helmet. You have to compress the grey pads and shove them in your ear and they expand. 

Great, thanks! I was trying them with the little "ribbed dildo" looking pads. You know like an anal toy to stretch the sphincter. LOL

image.png.c03a98c153c625bf0a20e7430ac80be9.png