CBR1100XX.org Forum

What’s your Blood Pressure?

DBLXX

• 2 weeks later...

Right after troubleshooting the fucking Nokia BPM not connecting to my phone:  127/85.

Five minutes later after I stopped being pissed off at it:  119/81

Conclusion:  Measuring your BP is bad for your health.

12 hours ago, SwampNut said:

I'm on a conference call with an extreme talker.  I am afraid to test myself right now.

Imagine them naked….oh, wait, that could have the opposite effect depending on your personal tastes. 😅

She was actually pretty hot once.  I asked her out during my first engagement with the customer 20 years ago.  It's always been my policy that when traveling, I should bang one customer's employee.  The hit rate is really damn good when it's a natural flow of "show me around town."

Wonder what she looks like now, haven't seen her in at least five years.  I made the company full remote in about 2016 and almost never meet their people at all.  I don't do video conferences.

On 9/14/2021 at 8:37 AM, Zero Knievel said:

Well below "normal."  Gotta jump start me to make sure I have a pulse.  May be part of why I'm prone to migraines.

If you’ll notice everyone quantified their blood pressure but you. 
You stated your blood pressure was “well below normal” which I would be surprised you weren’t given a numeric value.

In another thread discussing Vitamin D levels you stated:  My levels are "off the charts" as my doctor jokes, but that's how he likes to see it.

My point is you tend to respond in generalities with nothing to back up your statements. I really believe you could avoid a lot of conflict and criticism and people would take you more seriously if you were to post something in support of your comments regardless of topic. 

Edited by TFT

• 2 months later...

I don't monitor mine but it runs a little high which is why the Dr. prescribed Lisinopril to me 1X daily. Seems to work I guess, unless I have to go to my 87 year old mother's house to help her with a computer issue...then I take a second one...and a xanax.