CBR1100XX.org Forum

Pristine maybe 2001 XX

I sent the OP a direct message because that appears to be their only post.  Seems a little fishy to me because they are talking about the neighbor selling the bike for somebody else and you are talking about possible issues with the title and bill of sale. 

48 minutes ago, rockmeupto125 said:

He posted an email address to use.

That's also a red flag, that way it's not in the forum server so admin can pull it up if they play hide-and-go-seek.  Pretty sure Carlos keeps backups IIRC.  Kinda like ebay tells you to use their message system and not contact a seller outside of ebay.

Edited by Furbird

I think the premise is fair.  He's advertising it on an XX forum for a friend who just wants it gone and doesn't really know how to go about it.  He's not interested in the forum for any other reason, hence his email. He's done his due diligence to his friend and XX people might get a nice bike.

Now, given the circumstances, the title situation may well be a concern.

Bike has a military base decal on the fork.  That by itself doesn't really mean anything, but the Air Force stopped using them in 2007 and Army/Navy in 2011.  Marines used them until around 2016.  Owner might have never removed it or it could be an old picture.